Find below published papers, working papers, or work in progress by research field.
- Social Status and Motivated Beliefs (Journal of Public Economics, 2022)
- Exposure to poverty and productivity with Charles Noussair and Patricio Dalton (PLoS ONE, 2017)
- The dark side of bonuses with Charles Noussair and Patricio Dalton (Resubmitted-International Economic Review)
- Incentive design for reference-dependent preferences (Submitted)
- Optimal incentives without expected utility (Submitted)
- Evaluating treatment effects and replicability with Karl Schlag (Submitted)
Work in Progress
- Who is more rational: groups or individuals? with Wieland Müller.
- Prospect theory under the lens of consistency with Wieland Müller.
- Self-chosen goals: incentives and gender differences with Charles Noussair and Patricio Dalton